Blackwater Quarries vision is to “strive for excellence”, which we achieve by valuing our customer, our people and our reputation.
To sustain this vision, Blackwater Quarries will:
• Understand and meet our customer needs and expectations;
• Reflect our customer and stakeholder requirements in our business systems;
• Comply with regulatory, corporate, business and customer requirements, and relevant Australian and international standards.
• Enhance organisational performance through active continuous improvement of processes and systems;
• Establish business objectives and performance requirements that are consistently measured and analysed;
• Ensure integrity of processes and good professional practice allowing us to preserve our reputation;
• Adopt a project management approach to the operation of our business,
• Maintain a high degree of quality awareness through communication and training.
These aims are achievable through the application of the Blackwater Quarries Business Systems that constitute the Blackwater Quarries management system.
Quality assurance is an integral part of our operations at the project level, and is supported by business and operational systems that conform to ISO9001.
Management and staff of Blackwater Quarries are committed to improving business outcomes by effectively maintaining the Blackwater Quarries management system and fostering a blame-free culture that encourages all staff to contribute to a continuous improvement environment. This commitment is reflected in “Our Commitment to Quality, Environment” statement signed by the Director and embraced by all Blackwater Quarries staff.